What is MNRI®?
The Masgutova organization is continually undertaking a variety of research projects designed to understand and measure the effect of the MNRI® Program. Dr. Masgutova routinely collaborates with researchers in a variety of disciplines. Current pilot and formal research studies are underway in the United States and in Poland.
Areas of investigation:
- Reflex integration
- Immune system improvement
- Brain development and functioning
- Neuro-development and neuro-speech development
- Auditory processing
1. Brain wave topography and evoked brain potentials of auditory and visual nerves. Longitudinal study of children undergoing the MNRI program.
2. Research on children with Cerebral Palsy as measured by EEG brainwave activity in response to MNRI stimulus as compared to normative patterns. Research underway in Poland and in the United States.
3. Research on the use of MNRI techniques on chronic inflammatory respiratory disease within children with developmental deficits (e.g., Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Dyslexia, ADHD, genetic disorders)
4. Central auditory perception and processing function and improvement within children with development deficits (e.g., Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Dyslexia, ADHD, genetic disorders).